Simple & Functional Screenshot Tool: LightShot (via feedly)
LightShot is a simple & free tool which makes taking screenshots very easy.
With the click of a keyboard shortcut, a cropping interface appears where it is possible to:
- set the area of the screenshot
- make it fullscreen
- copy to clipboard
- upload to the net & get a link
- edit it on a web-based service
Most of the similar tools instantly take a screenshot of the area you selected before clicking any approve button. LightShot makes it kindly, waits for you to arrange the area, shows you the size of it & a click is required which is better to prevent wrong screenshots.
The tool can work in every computer as it comes as a Windows desktop application, a Firefox add-on & an Internet Explorer add-on.
- Automated Browser Refresher For Developing Easier: XRefresh
- Windows 2008 Hosting Discount Offer: Easy CGI
- Website Reachable Alert Firefox Plugin: Mr Uptime
- Wappalyzer: Find Out Apps. Used On A Website
- Test Your Website Design In Different Browsers In Minutes